Gustav Klimt 2023 Wall Calendar
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Filled with swirling patterns in jewel tones and gold, Gustav Klimt’s exotic paintings of women epitomize the Austrian Art Nouveau movement known as the Vienna Secession. One of its cofounders, Klimt produced works of startling power, symbolism, and eroticism. Portraits of women from Vienna’s social elite would come to dominate his career, but he also produced daring landscapes and other delightfully abstract scenes. Twelve of his magnificent works are displayed on the months of this calendar.
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Pre-order this item now! Although this item may arrive at any time, we estimate the manufacturer will release it in ( ).
Please note that this date is estimated and subject to change at any time due to possible (and often, likely) manufacturer delays. Upcoming items may also be cancelled at any time and without notice. Therefore, after you order, please check your account for updated availability information.
We ship on a first come, first served basis, so your order will be processed and shipped in the order it was received (some exceptions apply).
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unopened Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.