The Great Wave
Box size:: 10.625 x 8.625 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size:: 27 x 18 in.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Katsushika Hokusai (Japanese, 1760–1849) Under the Wave off Kanagawa The distinct composition and linework of this print may at first appear to focus on the power and majesty of the Pacific Ocean, but look closely and you’ll see that Katsushika Hokusai also highlights the beauty and spirituality of one of Japan’s most venerated mountains. Enjoy the details of each cresting and frothing wave as they swallow the far-off peak of Mount Fuji when you assemble this 500-piece puzzle.
Licensed Product of Pomegranate Communications, Inc
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Pre-order this item now! Although this item may arrive at any time, we estimate the manufacturer will release it in ( ).
Please note that this date is estimated and subject to change at any time due to possible (and often, likely) manufacturer delays. Upcoming items may also be cancelled at any time and without notice. Therefore, after you order, please check your account for updated availability information.
We ship on a first come, first served basis, so your order will be processed and shipped in the order it was received (some exceptions apply).
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unopened Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.