Gustave Baumann Coloring Book
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.
Published with the New Mexico Museum of Art
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Pre-order this item now! Although this item may arrive at any time, we estimate the manufacturer will release it in ( ).
Please note that this date is estimated and subject to change at any time due to possible (and often, likely) manufacturer delays. Upcoming items may also be cancelled at any time and without notice. Therefore, after you order, please check your account for updated availability information.
We ship on a first come, first served basis, so your order will be processed and shipped in the order it was received (some exceptions apply).
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Unopened Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.